Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Textured Ladies




So these three illustrations were my first-time-experiments playing with texture in photoshop. They were done in free time about 8 months ago, I call them the Angle Girls. I'm trying to be better at remembering to add things to this blog, even though the only person that I know for a fact reads it is me. Hopefully one day I'll be a famous illustrator and then people will come here and be astounded that I am a normal person just like they are. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Sameer Mahoolkar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sameer Mahoolkar said...

.
hi there
it looks nice specially when you draw the lines in black and then color in photoshop. you have really filled the empty digital errors also, i mean "the spaces".good use of photoshop.


.