Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fire Gradient Mani

Hey there readers! I've been meaning to post more often but obviously that's been working out well. Here is what my nails look like right now. I, like many others, have been obsessed with The Hunger Games recently and this was my attempt at 'fire nails' or I guess more accurately 'fire gradient nails'.

In those above I used 2 coats Sally Hansen diamond strength nail hardener as a base coat, one coat Sinful Colors Let's Meet, one coat Pure Ice Hot Tamale (thin at the top and getting thicker toward the nail base), two more layers of Let's Meet (one starting in the middle and getting thicker toward the tip of the nail and another just covering the tip) and one coat Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat.

And then below I added a layer of Wet N Wild FastDry Orange and another coat of Seche Vite.


May the odds be ever in your favor!

4 comments:

Tara Borger said...

LOVE <3 do mine!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the award :) Gorgeous gradient!!!

Paradise said...

prettty

Exah said...

Whoa, this is SEAMLESS! You have created an amazing, slightly glittery jellylike fire on your nails and I find this fantastic!
Absolutely breathtaking :O