The Versatile Rules:
- Nominate 5 fellow bloggers.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the versatile blogger image to your blog post
11 Question Tag Rules:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 5 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this" You actually have to tag 5 people.
Now the 11 random facts...
- I was goth in high school.
- I like watching other people play video games much more than I like playing them myself.
- I LOVE TO READ. I've already read 30 books since the beginning of 2012.
- Strawberries and avocados are the best things ever.
- Tomatoes are gross.
- I'm usually the youngest in my group of friends (I like to think that means that I'm mature but it probably just means that they aren't :P).
- I have a small collection of dragon figurines.
- I typically play volleyball 3 times a week, and would not mind doing so more.
- Could really go for a breakfast bagel right now, just saying.
- There is a Weeping Angel (Doctor Who) as my wallpaper. And yes it did freak me out when I closed windows at first...
- These two videos almost made me pee my pants with laughter:
11 Questions From Parisa for me to Answer:
- What/who inspired you to make a blog? My art, I'm hoping to get my name out there in the world.
- If you could have any work of art on your nails which would you choose? I love Galaxy Nails, but haven't had the time to try it yet, so probably those.
- Do you have any other interests besides the things featured on your blog? Well I probably answered this above but I love volleyball and reading, also movies/tv shows and music.
- What product /collection are you looking forward to the most? I'm still waiting for my Hunger Games nail polishes to get to me! I can't wait to try them. Also anything new from NerdLacquer.
- Favorite indie polish? NerdLacquer.
- Do you match your manicure with your fashion? Nope, more like the other way around.
- Do you go for cute or for classy nails? Both.
- What is your favorite nail polish finish? Shine, I like the way that matte polish looks in pictures but I've never liked the way it looks on my own nails.
- If you could start a blog about anything else what would it be? Actually I'd probably split up my art and my nails to separate blogs.
- Do other people know about your blog or is it your internet secret? lol they know, whether they care is another matter!
- Out of all the blogs you follow whose posts are you most excited about seeing? io9 definitely, it speaks to the nerd in me. :D
Lilacs and Butterflies
Questions for you guys to answer:
Questions for you guys to answer:
- What is your favorite blog?
- Which of your own posts are you most proud of?
- And why?
- Who/what inspires you the most?
- If you had to pick a favorite picture from your blog what would it be?
- Favorite picture from someone else's blog? (Give credit!)
- What projects are coming up on your blog?
- What is one thing you want to do but won't because it's against social norms?
- What's your favorite genre and why?
- What's your computer wallpaper right now?
- What's your favorite color?