Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been working a lot at IMCO Technologies doing their marketing campaign for RSNA, I want to put that stuff up here but I think I should wait until it's been released to the public, which will be very soon after Thanksgiving. It's very different from what I normally do, mostly because someone else is the one making the rules...

They offered me a full time job!! Sweet! I will have health insurance again, and I might be able to *think about getting a car. If anyone has any ideas for a type of car-I'm all ears, all I know is I want it to be small and probably 2 door. I need to spoof up my wardrobe a bit first though, I never realized I only ever wear jeans until it was inappropriate to ever wear jeans.

And I almost forgot the most important news of all - dun dun - OBAMA!! That's right. #2 in the line of presidents that I've been able to vote for, #1 in the line of presidents I've voted for that have actually won. I think it's really important that we keep the excitement that Obama's campaign has created. Americans need a reason to be proud of America. We have been kinda lacking in reasons for patriotism lately, and a person can only 'hope' that Obama can keep it up. I don't know about everybody else but I'm excited to see what we can do...

I guess I'll leave it there for today. Have a good weekend everybody, try to stay warm!

2 comments:

Topher said...

d00d! Congrats on the full time job! Super excited to see the work :D

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Hey, sweetie. If you think America is lacking in patriotism, you've been listening to the wrong people. I'm PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!